Long load times in 1.13x update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long load times in 1.13x update

the worst ever, it takes like 1 hour for just open, and when open is just more 1 hour to start play
    and everytime we close and open again, had to put the serial AGAIN, fix this

What are the specs of your PC? The game shouldn't be taking an hour to load/play.

The serial prompts on startup should only appear once if you've entered them. The repeat ones are only for those who haven't bought the FM update, so any who buy it later still have the opportunity to register.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post
      What are the specs of your PC? The game shouldn't be taking an hour to load/play.

The serial prompts on startup should only appear once if you've entered them. The repeat ones are only for those who haven't bought the FM update, so any who buy it later still have the opportunity to register.
      "an hour" it was a joke, but it takes like 3/4 minutes to open, while music wars 1.10x does not takes even 30 seconds
      and now it's not even opening, there's something very wrong about this

Comment

I'm having the same issues. I installed 1.15 FM and it takes about 5 minutes for the game to even launch, when my 1.10 version only took a few seconds.
        Also, the game keeps crashing when I start a new game. It gets to the "Populating charts" screen and then crashes. I've unchecked the Pre Populated Charts box and the game starts but crashes again when I hit "Next Turn".

It's SO frustrating. I just paid for this game and it isn't working.

Comment

Working...
        X