Bug with streams and sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug with streams and sales

A stranger bug is happening with me, first, the streams: on the first week the song has a total of streams different from the streams on the first week, for example: Everyday by Ariana Grande has 2,348,157 on his first week, but in the total, doesn't appear that number, but another one bigger, like, 4,974,483.

Another bug is in the countries chart, I mean, the subcharts like Germany, Italy, Brazil or Australia, for singles and albuns. When I look into the charts, the song has sold something, for example, is Number 1 in Italy with 5,700 and Number 2 in Germany with 13,500. But when I look into the profile>discography>song sales, the song was Number 1 in Italy but with 3,500 and Number 2 in Germany with 15,200. The same with the strrams. I'll put some screenshots in here. If you can, please, try to fix it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	stream.png
Views:	1
Size:	389.1 KB
ID:	3924

Click image for larger version

Name:	dulce.png
Views:	1
Size:	383.3 KB
ID:	3925
    Also, looking into the Latin America charts, the album Quota Radical has sold 22,813, but if you add up the sales of brazil, mexico and others, the result is 21,673. This is happening in Europe, Oceania and Asia too.
Working...
X