Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing STeam Support?

Got the game on Steam and though you put updates out the game is still v0.9
    This is not only my problem as other people I asked have the same issue.

Originally posted by kg04 View Post
    Got the game on Steam and though you put updates out the game is still v0.9
    This is not only my problem as other people I asked have the same issue.
    Weird, I'm not sure why it's not updating.
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

My Steam version is up to 1.02. If you hover over the Library button and go down to Downloads, you can see if the download is queued up (then move it to the top so it'll download). You can also right click the game on your Steam library, then click Properties. Go to the Updates tab and ensure that Automatic Updates is set to "Always keep this game up to date".

Other than that, I guess you could delete the exe from your steam folder then try going to Local Files (under the same menu if you right click the game and go to Properties) then click Verify Integrity of Game Cache. It'll scan your folder and make sure everything's there. When it sees that you're missing the file, it'll go to auto-download the version of that file that's on the server. You could do that, or just outright uninstall and reinstall.

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Weird, I'm not sure why it's not updating.
        It's still saying v 0.90 and there is no update queued in my downloads list

Comment

• antuan
          antuan commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm going to release a new build tomorrow. Hopefully that works.

Still nothing, I deleted all local data and reinstalled it today but it is still V 0.90.
        It's very frustrating cause I enjoyed your previous game and was really looking forward to this

Comment

For what it's worth, the latest build still says that on the About screen. If you want to see which version you actually have, check the bottom right corner of the main menu.
          https://i.imgur.com/7qI6Psw.png

Comment

Okay it worked now after reinstalling again. But still have trouble with the editor as it does not let me set a debut year for acts.

Comment

Working...
            X