Editor Issue [Solved]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editor Issue [Solved]

I dont know if anyone has experienced this or it was fixed in another version but every time I attempt to add a song in the editor and release it in the game it glitches and automatically goes #1 everywhere with very unrealistic sales and negative streams. This makes it impossible to add songs/albums to the editor which is a little frustrating because the actual recording process in this game can be tedious when you're managing multiple artists.

Originally posted by lukereinhart View Post
    I dont know if anyone has experienced this or it was fixed in another version but every time I attempt to add a song in the editor and release it in the game it glitches and automatically goes #1 everywhere with very unrealistic sales and negative streams. This makes it impossible to add songs/albums to the editor which is a little frustrating because the actual recording process in this game can be tedious when you're managing multiple artists.
    Note, this issue was fixed beginning with the latest Y version of the game updates. Please continue to post technical issues in this forum.
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X