No announcement yet.

Project Real World 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

é possivel editar (adicionar venues, meias, festivais e etc) num jogo já em andamento?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucas Britto View Post
      é possivel editar (adicionar venues, meias, festivais e etc) num jogo já em andamento?
      é, tu precisa pegar os arquivos do teu save, jogar na pasta files e editar como se fosse um mod novo, depois pega esses arquivos e joga de volta na pasta do teu save

Comment

Originally posted by brgomez View Post

é, tu precisa pegar os arquivos do teu save, jogar na pasta files e editar como se fosse um mod novo, depois pega esses arquivos e joga de volta na pasta do teu save
        Obrigado!!

Comment

I noticed an issue while using this mod. I started a new game, and some of its Awards Shows did not have all the categories that you have on the mod. Grammy, for example, did not have the Album of the Year award. I managed to fix it by going to the original files of your mod and renaming all the Awards that had the same name. Taking Album of The Year as an example, there were several Album of The Year awards, each one for a specific Award Show. After renaming them, I ended up with something like this

Album of the Year
          Album of the Year.
          Album of the Year..
          Album of the Year.....
          Album of the Year.......

I renamed all the awards on the database that had the same name, to make them all have different names from each other.

On my save game, I went to the editor, deleted the database for Awards & Award Shows, and then imported the awards from the RW3 files that I had just edited.

Comment

Is this mod updated for the new version?

Comment

Hey,
              Is it possible to update the mod for the new version (1.17) please?
              Thank you very much!

Comment

What about this mod doesn't work in the latest version?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post
                  What about this mod doesn't work in the latest version?
                  When I put the files in the folder, the mod doesn't appear in the game.

Comment

Nevermind, I managed to solve the problem.
                    Last edited by Wambels; 01-06-2019, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Downloaded and extracted into the steamapps folder as per the instructions. When I open the editor and click the drop down, there is no option for the mod?

Comment

Originally posted by amore555 View Post
                        Downloaded and extracted into the steamapps folder as per the instructions. When I open the editor and click the drop down, there is no option for the mod?
                        Go into your MWE folder and then double click the Files folder. Do you see REAL WORLD 3 files in there?

Comment

YoungLondon has helped me to resolve this, the mod has not been compiled correctly, the files folder needs to be added to manually

Comment

Oi gente! tenho os jogos desde 2009 lol, e comprei o Empire entre 2015 e 2016. To mega desatualizado uns 2 anos... alguem pode me ajudar a colocar mod mais atual possivel e com menos problemas? plis

Comment

Working...
                            X