YouTube Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube Series

So, starting a MWE play on my YT channel. Got the first few episodes up. I've never gotten very far with the game so hoping doing it for my channel will keep me engaged. Also, doing a "real life" of sorts with real bands, albums and songs (edited in game) but not band members (no editing for that...too bad). Also starting as a new label so no heavy hitters right off the bat. If interested check out Ep. 1 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hk1eCUmMEc&t=20s

make an act pop

Comment

Originally posted by rebex View Post
      make an act pop
      I'm practicing, releasing albums and touring. I've gotten song quality into the 70% range but in my 2nd year I am $10 million in debt. Popularity is still D- at best after two years of albums and tours. Not sure what else to do and not much in the way of tips/suggestions on the forums here or on the Steam community.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCajun77346 View Post

I'm practicing, releasing albums and touring. I've gotten song quality into the 70% range but in my 2nd year I am $10 million in debt. Popularity is still D- at best after two years of albums and tours. Not sure what else to do and not much in the way of tips/suggestions on the forums here or on the Steam community.
        you are going the hard way, rock is not mainstream so it is much harder to have hits and good sales ..

you can edit the save, improving your band's reputation to help. I recommend creating a / ama artist Pop / R & B / Rap if you want to continue making videos on Youtube, it would be more interesting

Comment

Working...
        X