Error 0x70505 and freezing at load screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 0x70505 and freezing at load screen

Downloaded 1.35 version of the game and downloaded the RL Mod. When a producer offers a song it says Error 0x70505. that also appears when I go into the artist's songs. I am also having trouble with the game freezing on the loading screen. It always freezes on pDevelopment.

please help.

Send me the save
    [email protected]

Comment

I experienced this issue too!!

Comment

1.36 will address the 0x705... error issue on development offer screens.

Note that Drej's issue was different from Monky's

Drej's bug was caused by an import of only some of the databases in the RLMod to the Default Mod without also importing the styles database. I will improve import function for MWR3. For now you must import genres and styles separately, making sure to manually add genres to styles after import.

Monky's issue was caused by the presence of the Glam style in the styles database of the latest RLMod. I notified youngLondon of the potential issue. For now, before starting a new game, you should delete Glam from the styles database from the game editor.
        [email protected]

Comment

Note that the latest RLMod is not affected by this bug as it already has removed Glam from the styles database.
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X