Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProducerGen loading problems

Hi,

I just first want to say that I love the game and I think it's great, so thank you.

I have a problem though, the game works fine for about a year and then when I try to transition into 2014 it sticks at the loading screen "producerGen". This has happened twice and I don't know how to solve it. I am running it on administrator and I am from the UK but changed my region/calendar to the US to see if that would help but it didn't. I am using the Ultimate Real World Venue Mod. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you !

MWR2 loads slowly at the end of year processing. If you just hold on, it'll get passed it. If you keep having trouble send to me and I will handle it. I'm sorry for this and promise you will not have this issue in MWR3.
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post
      MWR2 loads slowly at the end of year processing. If you just hold on, it'll get passed it. If you keep having trouble send to me and I will handle it. I'm sorry for this and promise you will not have this issue in MWR3.
      Thank you for responding. I actually let it load for over an hour and it still didn't work. Is that normal? If not could I send you my saved game possibly?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor-Callum View Post

Thank you for responding. I actually let it load for over an hour and it still didn't work. Is that normal? If not could I send you my saved game possibly?

Thank you.
        Does not sound normal. Please send.
        [email protected]

Comment

Antuan, i'm having the same problem, help mee

Comment

I'm having trouble moving forward a week. I keep getting stuck on things like directorGen, producerGen, getNewRecords, etc. It's moving into a new year so I know it can take a hot minute but it's still taking forever. I'll send the save your way but it's not urgent. PS I'm using a save from several versions - does that make a difference?

Comment

Did you send already? It should be as long as it was post 1.30 and the latest mod if you're using one.
              [email protected]

Comment

I sent my save by email. I am " Matheus xD "

Comment

Working...
                X