Serial isn't working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial isn't working

Everytime I enter my serial number (which I had since 2011 when the game was in beta testing) it either freezes without saying "serial is activated" or it takes me to a website called esellerate.net. This has never happened to me until the latest version releases please help me. I've been trying to play this game for the longest.

Originally posted by lilsmerk View Post
    Everytime I enter my serial number (which I had since 2011 when the game was in beta testing) it either freezes without saying "serial is activated" or it takes me to a website called esellerate.net. This has never happened to me until the latest version releases please help me. I've been trying to play this game for the longest.
    It sounds like you might not have downloaded the correct version. Make sure you're downloading the WS version of the game.

Edit: I saw in the other thread that you are using the WS version. It sounds like your serial probably needs to be deactivated. Send an email to me and/or Gary from Wolverine Studios asking to reset your serial - include the serial, email address and full name associated with the license.

Question(s): Does it say serial is activated before taking you to esellerate.net? What happens to the game after it takes you the website? Also, have you changed computers and/or OS since you last played the game?
    [email protected]

Comment

I downloaded the correct version. It doesn't say serial is activated. It just freezes or sometimes is says "could not connect to network...... esellerate software could not connect to the esellerate servers due to a failed network request. (Error 0x80072EFD)" What is your email and Gary's email?

Comment

ALso after it takes me to the website and i enter the serial number it says Invalid Activation Set ID (-25000)

I haven't changed OS nor have I changed computers
        Last edited by lilsmerk; 07-18-2015, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X