Game don't run anymore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game don't run anymore

Hey, I'm stuck in the last week of the yeay, 12/27/2029, when the game loads the next week, when the game will load for the next week, show a few words that did not appear before, I don't know what's going on, but it don't run anymore ... That's it? The game ends in 2029?

Originally posted by iButters View Post
    Hey, I'm stuck in the last week of the yeay, 12/27/2029, when the game loads the next week, when the game will load for the next week, show a few words that did not appear before, I don't know what's going on, but it don't run anymore ... That's it? The game ends in 2029?
    It's probably just taking a long time to the load. The game has no end. Send me it and I'll check it out. Just compress the specific save folder and email it over. antuan@codeforjustice.com
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

It's probably just taking a long time to the load. The game has no end. Send me it and I'll check it out. Just compress the specific save folder and email it over. antuan@codeforjustice.com
      Ok, thanks, I'll send you

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Hey, you got my email?

Comment

Had no response until now.........

Comment

Working...
          X