Lost my serial key :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my serial key :(

Hey Antuan, i bought MWR2 last year from Wolverinestudios, i paid 13U$ but i formatted my computer several times due to w10 bugs.. anyways
    Is there any way you can check my serial key using my payment ID on paypal or something ? I've sent a email to theyr support but they simply doesnt answer Im really excited about MW:E and i want to play MRW2 one more time before you release the new MW hehe

Thanks

I wish to find out more about this

Comment

I bought mine from WS as well last year, and about a month ago I just searched my emails for the key. Still worked.
      You should be able to find it in your emails, unless you've deleted that at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Setzer View Post
        I bought mine from WS as well last year, and about a month ago I just searched my emails for the key. Still worked.
        You should be able to find it in your emails, unless you've deleted that at some point.
        Yea i simply lost it, i found the serial key for the Music Wars: Rebirth on my email but i couldnt find the serial for the MWR2
        Last edited by downloadkct; 10-06-2015, 10:02 AM.

Comment

send me an email if you haven't already. antuan@codeforjustice.com
          antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

• JoshJohnson55
            JoshJohnson55 commented
            Editing a comment
            I can not send you an email, an error message appears after every attempt. I lost my serial number and I had purchased the game last year from Wolverine Studios. I was wondering if you could help me.

I searched my email and found it. thank god. I had lost it when I changed laptops.

Comment

Working...
          X