Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Real World Venue Mod by Jvinp (1.0)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Real World Venue Mod by Jvinp (1.0)

IT'S HERE GUYS!
    It took me months to create this and after upgrading to Mac I thought I had lost it forever, but I did not. So I decided to share it.

+1600 Real World Venues
    Including Stadiums, Arenas, Theaters, Bars, etc.

This Mod contains approximately:
    729 USA venues

70 Canadian venues

115 Asian venues
    Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Pakistan, Israel, India.

434 European venues
    Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Croatia, Serbia, Hungary, Czcech Republic, Portugal, Estonia, Poland, Russia, Finland, Armenia, Finland, Greece, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Armenia, Belgium, Georgia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Bulgaria, etc.

116 Latin America venues
    Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia.

100 Oceania venues
    Australia, New Zealand, Napier, Tasmania.

91 UK venues
    England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland.

I deleted all the venues that came with the original data file, and I also I used the RL Mod to update some things such as Awards, Media, etc. There are NO REAL ARTISTS in this mod. If you want to play with real artists feel free to import the venue data into your RL Mod through the in game editor editor.

Playing with this data did not crash my game previously.
    it shouldn't give you any problems but I have not tested it yet since I switched to Mac because I'm still figuring out the VMWare thing (thanks Antuan).

If your game crashes please let me know and I'll try to figure out whether it's because of a data error.

If you'd like to suggest a venue, please do so by posting a comment with the venue name, capacity and location.

Download Ultimate Real World Venues Mod (1.0) by Jvinp

Thanks, I hope you guys enjoy!
    Last edited by jvinp; 07-28-2015, 05:48 PM.

I would try this but I already started a new game, but still good work.

Comment

Whoa, this is impressive! If I may, where'd you find info on the Asian venues? I had trouble finding a lot when gathering venues for the RL mod.

Also, just a heads up. It seems the RL mod you used to pull data in was one of the older versions that had the empty/glitched Glam style. You might want to email Antuan and ask him to remove that for you, as it caused issues in game. You also have a lot of other empty styles which will cause the same issues. It seems like a lot of the custom styles in the RL mod didn't carry over the genres that should be in them (For example, C music is empty instead of having C Pop/Rock, same with K Music and J Music, amongst the rest).
      Last edited by YoungLondon; 07-28-2015, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Seems great! But in the tab "region" in my game, I use the states (Florida, New York, California) in the United States and Canada, I mean, not the cities, and the countries (England, France, Japan, Australia) in the UK, Europe and other locations. Did you organized like that in your mod?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post
          Whoa, this is impressive! If I may, where'd you find info on the Asian venues? I had trouble finding a lot when gathering venues for the RL mod.

Also, just a heads up. It seems the RL mod you used to pull data in was one of the older versions that had the empty/glitched Glam style. You might want to email Antuan and ask him to remove that for you, as it caused issues in game. You also have a lot of other empty styles which will cause the same issues. It seems like a lot of the custom styles in the RL mod didn't carry over the genres that should be in them (For example, C music is empty instead of having C Pop/Rock, same with K Music and J Music, amongst the rest).
          Thanks for the heads up YoungLondon, I've been able to play the game on Mac through VMWare and it's been 2 years on the game and no glitches so far. I'd be very cool if Antuan could check to avoid the glitches though. Regarding the asian venues, I went on Wikipedia and searched for every country music venues and also looked at the venues in a bunch of tours by random artists.

Comment

Originally posted by brunofernando View Post
            Seems great! But in the tab "region" in my game, I use the states (Florida, New York, California) in the United States and Canada, I mean, not the cities, and the countries (England, France, Japan, Australia) in the UK, Europe and other locations. Did you organized like that in your mod?
            Yes, the mod is organized like that. The states are used in the US/Canada, and the countries everywhere else.

Comment

nice work, thank you so much for your work

Comment

it's exactly the mod I wanted to play with!!

but it gives me problem. when I came to 2014 the game stop and stop loading

help me plss

Comment

Working...
                X