Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MWR2 RL Mod!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hey I wanted to suggest that maybe the MW3 game could already start with the RL mod as the normal in-game line up it would be way better. Talk with Antuan about this maybe.

    Also while playing the RLMod I noticed the image for artist Kang Seul Gi of Red Velvet is wrong, you put Taeyeon of Girls' Generation instead. Also since Mw3 will have slot for more members please add Girls' Generation in that mod. THANKS

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by HyoYeon View Post
      Hey I wanted to suggest that maybe the MW3 game could already start with the RL mod as the normal in-game line up it would be way better. Talk with Antuan about this maybe.
      I don't think this is allowed, legally. Since the game is sold and Antuan doesn't have the rights to the artists names/images, he can't have them in the game. At least that's what I think the situation is.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by HarryB95 View Post

        I don't think this is allowed, legally. Since the game is sold and Antuan doesn't have the rights to the artists names/images, he can't have them in the game. At least that's what I think the situation is.
        Exactly. He would have to ask permission for all artists for using their image + would have to share the profit with them.

        Comment


        • #19
          Does anybody think maybe we could get like one more edit of this before MWR3?

          Comment


          • #20
            Probably won't happen. I've got way too heavy of a course-load this semester to start adding a worthwhile amount of content for an update.

            Comment


            • #21
              Great work and nice update hehe

              Comment


              • #22
                Just a heads up and not sure if you are aware or not but MTV has a pretty extensive database of music acts filled with bios and all.

                http://www.mtv.com/artists/popular/

                Comment


                • #23
                  Is there any way to get the RL Mod working on Mac playing the game through Wine?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    It should work the same way it would if you were to enable it through windows. Make sure you install it to the right directory, then load the game, open the editor, and switch to the rlmod file.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Does anyone know how to run a mod, but retain the possibility to do international releases, despite the label not being on the international level?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Hello everyone! So I have a problem with the mod: the charts are in blank. No artists, no songs, etc.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by RubenPareg View Post
                          Hello everyone! So I have a problem with the mod: the charts are in blank. No artists, no songs, etc.
                          It's always like that for the first couple of months Wait a bit, and they'll appear.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Setzer View Post
                            It's always like that for the first couple of months Wait a bit, and they'll appear.

                            Thanks. I read the FAQ again and then I realized it. Thanks!

                            But now, I have another problem, the game frozes when I simulate one week. (the loading tab stops at gdevelopment) :/

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Is is possible do edit and make the artists sales more albuns and singles?

                              Or make a genre more popular than another?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Yep! Totally possible (sorry for the late reply).

                                With the mod loaded, go into the editor. Now, to change sales figures, go to Locations, then tweak the modifiers. The higher the modifiers, the higher sales will be.
                                Now, making a genre more popular is a bit trickier, depending on how you mean.
                                For genre popullarity, go to the Genre tab of the editor, then change the Barriers. The lower the barriers, the easier it is for that genre to sell, the higher the barriers the harder it is to sell.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X