request!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request!!

I need mod with a lot of genres, award shows, festivals, themes for songs and for music videos like in the Rl mod but without real artists, I mean I want the artists from the regular mod but with a lot of offers from the RL mod

If someone will send me that I will be very happy!
    Thank u for reading this post 😃

You can clear specific parts of a mod (like the Acts, Artists, etc) by going into the editor, then clicking Edit at the top. So, if you wanted to use the RL mod, you could just clear the bits you don't want.

Just remember, if you release a mod and it's using parts of the RL Mod (or any other mods), please be respectful and give credit where credit is due.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post
      You can clear specific parts of a mod (like the Acts, Artists, etc) by going into the editor, then clicking Edit at the top. So, if you wanted to use the RL mod, you could just clear the bits you don't want.

Just remember, if you release a mod and it's using parts of the RL Mod (or any other mods), please be respectful and give credit where credit is due.
      thank u but I found Real Venue mod in this forum but It makes problem in my game
      do you know this mod?

Comment

What problem is it making?

Comment

when the game come to 2014, it's stop working and just loading

Comment

can u help me ??

Comment