Version 1.38 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, antuan.
    i have a problem with gwen stefani and i've already sent my files to you. did you read that? if you not yet, please check my mail.
    if this bug didn't mess up the game, i'm not writing this post. but the game keep crashed and now i can't play further more T^T

i hope save this files but i don't want to give you any pressure too. so if you can't fix, just let me know.
    Last edited by lykke; 08-29-2015, 07:55 AM.

Comment

I think I"ve finished answering that huge backlog of emails, but if I missed anyone please send me another to remind me. In the future, I will process save requests on a biweekly schedule. I will update somewhere on the forum once I figure out what that schedule will look like.
      antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

• lykke
        lykke commented
        Editing a comment
        oh, i didn't know you were so busy like that. it must be hard.
        by the way i got your email, and now it works perfectly for me. i appreciate your help

Originally posted by Blacknwhite View Post
      Has anyone had problems signing bands in their game? i try to sign talent and automatically they sign with another label
      I have the same problem. I can't sign acts (50%+ reputation, all top artists) with my label (global size and 100% reputation).

Comment

First of all let me say what a great game, I have been playing chart wars 3. So this is a upgrade.

I bought the game yesterday however then the 1.38 patch was applied and now I get the pDevelopment crash and cannot continue.

What is happening is this going to rectified? I hope I did not pay money for a game that does not work. Any chance of this being fixed any time soon?

Comment

I really like this game but i am very very upset with the system. Always when i plan all my releases and the game is getting fun everything get crushed. It makes me frustrated ..,. I cannot pass 2018 and the game stop and doesn't work anymore with that saved. I didnt want to give up the game and i wanna know if this problem happens with you guys and if it doesnt, i would too know what version are you playing because 1.38 doesnt get me through.

Ola pessoal, eu gosto muito do jogo e queria saber qual versão os senhores estão jogando. o meu jogo sempre trava quando a "brincadeira esta ficando boa". Qual a versão que vcs acham a mais estavel ? ou a que tras pelo menos uma longevidade (em anos) maior para uma banda ? To quase desistindo do jogo ... tem muito a melhorar em questão de save e agilidade de processamento. Traz uma frustração grande quando passamos tempos jogando e depois trava do nada.

Comment

• antuan
            antuan commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm sorry to hear about this, send me your save and I will try to see if there's something I can do on my end.

• Lucas Britto
            Lucas Britto commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think you can help me. I tried once sending you the saves and you could not. i understand your kindness in help us but i think the issue is in the game. Maybe another version ?

Hi, I have tried playing with 1.38 3 times and get stuck on the pdevelopment bug each time, is anyone else getting this? I'm on the patched verison

Comment

• Lucas Britto
            Lucas Britto commented
            Editing a comment
            Its is happening to me too. Are you using the real world mode ?
        Working...
        X