Version 1.38 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 1.38 Discussion Thread

So it seems some memory leakage has been causing the pDevelopment bug that you've might have experienced. I think I got rid of leaks in this version, but I'm not certain. In the interest of time, once I'm certain, I will make 1.38 a part of the full installation package and demo, until then patch up to 1.38 after 1.37 installation to enjoy this solution.

Patch (1.38)
    WS Patch (1.38) (Download this link if purchased from Wolverine Studios)

# fixed some memory leakage issues that contributed to random pDevelopment crash
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

Note: How will you know if you run into this pDevelopment memory issue? The crash will be non-fatal. In other words, if you start up your save again, you'll be able to sim pass the date as if nothing happened.

Comment

The links aren't working. But regardless that was fast ! Thank you

Comment

Sorry about that. Uploaded them to the old site by accident. They should be up now.

Comment

They are thanks again and it worked on the save I sent you earlier

Comment

Antuan create a certified to videos who has 100.000.000 viewers, will be more real.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvo View Post
              Antuan create a certified to videos who has 100.000.000 viewers, will be more real.
              Good suggestion. I will be working on improving music videos in MWR3, so please feel free to offer any suggestions on improving videos in general as well.

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Good suggestion. I will be working on improving music videos in MWR3, so please feel free to offer any suggestions on improving videos in general as well.
                My wishlist for music videos in MWR3:
                1st Increase the views a little bit more to make the game more realistic. Now is very hard pass the 150kk barrier even if you had a huge hit. On VEVO a lot of videos pass this mark.
                2nd Make the views work just like the sales, without a end (looks like a sold out and this is very unrealistic)
                3rd I will love see the views stabilizing with the increase on world sales (thanks to the promotion or public acceptation). Now on the game, the views fall down every week till they stop and i think will be more realistic if they get stable depending of the music success in world.

Well, that's my wishlist, i don't know if this is possible but is what i'll love to see hahaha, anyway, forgive me for any grammatical error #brazilianhere

Comment

I Have more suggestions:

Videos:
                  Likes and dislikes, like on youtube.

Album:
                  Pre-order
                  Deluxe edition and re-release an album
                  The favorite songs of the public and the critic

Radio stream
                  Digital stream (like Spotify, Tidal,Apple Music....)

Create a special setlist to festival or go with a tour
                  Choose the songs to perform on awards
                  Feat with more than one person in the same song

Comment

Hi, I have a problem with the game, when you look at the artist tracker and then click on one of the releases to view more info it freezes the game

Comment

Question: Why is it that when two "big" artists collaborate the song's quality is never high it's always at least 50 something or lower?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                        Hi, I have a problem with the game, when you look at the artist tracker and then click on one of the releases to view more info it freezes the game
                        Is this always the case? Even after starting a new game? Does this happen to anyone else? If it's just a particular save, you can send it to me.

Comment

Is this always the case? Even after starting a new game? Does this happen to anyone else? If it's just a particular save, you can send it to me.

This was using a save from 2 or 3 versions back, let me start a fresh and I'll report back. It was happening every time I tried to load the save but it could be with the legacy data in the save

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post

This was using a save from 2 or 3 versions back, let me start a fresh and I'll report back. It was happening every time I tried to load the save but it could be with the legacy data in the save

Panic over, new save has fixed

Comment

Antuan could you make possible for us to edit the certifications in the editor?

Comment

Working...
                              X