No announcement yet.

Version 1.37 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the bug "pdevelopment" once again, I'm sure I have the correct RL Mod since the bug disappeared in previous versions

Comment

Originally posted by BritneySpears View Post
      I had the bug "pdevelopment" once again, I'm sure I have the correct RL Mod since the bug disappeared in previous versions
      Send to me please. Also, did you add anything to the database?
      antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Send to me please. Also, did you add anything to the database?
        Which file do I need to send ? Like the whole folder of my save ? I just created a label.

Comment

Go to the installation directory of the game, usually the C:/ drive directory, and find the folder for Wolverine Studios. Open it and you should see the files for the game. If you open that folder you should see the files for the game and a folder called "Saved Games." Open that folder and find the name of the save you want to send and then right click it, compress the files into a folder and then attach it to an email and send to antuan@codeforjustice.com

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post
            Go to the installation directory of the game, usually the C:/ drive directory, and find the folder for Wolverine Studios. Open it and you should see the files for the game. If you open that folder you should see the files for the game and a folder called "Saved Games." Open that folder and find the name of the save you want to send and then right click it, compress the files into a folder and then attach it to an email and send to antuan@codeforjustice.com
            I just send you the save

Comment

Has the separate Mac version been made available for purchase yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BritneySpears View Post

I've been having this bug too. Although not as often as in previous versions.

Comment

Originally posted by leumas View Post
                  Has anyone else had trouble with the 'allow releases in all territories' feature? I've enjoyed playing as a small label who only releases internationally with digital sales --- but quite often when the 'allow releases in all territories' feature is selected at the start of the game, I'm still restricted to releases in whichever is my label's 'base' country

I don't have this problem. I started with a small label too, which is focused on Kpop mainly (because it's harder to break worldwide with it).

Comment

Originally posted by leumas View Post
                    Has anyone else had trouble with the 'allow releases in all territories' feature? I've enjoyed playing as a small label who only releases internationally with digital sales --- but quite often when the 'allow releases in all territories' feature is selected at the start of the game, I'm still restricted to releases in whichever is my label's 'base' country
                    Also not noticing an issue. Make sure the unrestricted releases box is checked at the start of the game. It should be checked by default

Comment

Working...
                    X