Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Version 1.37 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Version 1.37 Discussion Thread

    The game is officially stable, so this will be one of the last few updates to MWR2. I will provide updates to MWR2 when circumstance proves necessary. I will now begin to turn 100% of my attention to MWR3. Thanks again to everyone for helping get the game to this point!


    Free Demo (Version 1.37)
    Full Version (Latest 1.37)
    WS Full Version (Latest 1.37) (Download this link if purchased from Wolverine Studios)

    Patch (Latest 1.37)
    WS Patch (Latest 1.37) (Download this link if purchased from Wolverine Studios)


    #album tracks appear out of order when finalizing a tracklist.
    # upcoming albums and singles appear to have 100% popularity/hype in all regions before the release even if the artist is only well-known in one region, and this also happened right after I finalized the tracklist, so I hadn't scheduled any promotion for it yet either.
    [email protected]

  • #2
    It seems when I play a game with the Real World mod, every time I discover talent and assemble them into a band and release a new single / album, the first released item will not sell or generate revenue. Everything afterwards will sell fine.

    This does not occur with bands already in the database. I'll send you the save.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by AnalFries View Post
      It seems when I play a game with the Real World mod, every time I discover talent and assemble them into a band and release a new single / album, the first released item will not sell or generate revenue. Everything afterwards will sell fine.

      This does not occur with bands already in the database. I'll send you the save.
      It's probably because new bands tend to start with 0% reputation and therefore unless you tour or release singles, no one will know their music at first. It could definitely be handled better, so I'll work on it for the next version of the game.
      [email protected]

      Comment


      • #4
        The version is so slow on my saved game.

        Comment


        • antuan
          antuan commented
          Editing a comment
          What year are you in the game?

      • #5
        I'm still in 2013 and the game is very slow here too... with 1.35 i hadn't this problem

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by andergalmeida View Post
          The version is so slow on my saved game.
          year is 2028

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by andergalmeida View Post
            year is 2028
            Unfortunately, the speed decreases as the game progresses in MWR2. I'm planning for this not to be much of an issue in MWR3.
            [email protected]

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by antuan View Post

              Unfortunately, the speed decreases as the game progresses in MWR2. I'm planning for this not to be much of an issue in MWR3.
              I would to see the save for testing purposes. I'm assuming you're also archiving records, right? That would help speed as we'll.
              [email protected]

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by brgomez View Post
                I'm still in 2013 and the game is very slow here too... with 1.35 i hadn't this problem
                Sounds odd, there haven't been any changes in the game that should cause such a difference.
                [email protected]

                Comment


                • #10
                  Can you explain how do the modifiers work? I mean, sometimes I try a number and when I start playing it, the sales are too low. Then, I increase only a bit and the sales are too high. I wish I could understand those numbers and create a better mod to play. I can't stand US sales above 700k per week. Thank you.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by luisxo View Post
                    Can you explain how do the modifiers work? I mean, sometimes I try a number and when I start playing it, the sales are too low. Then, I increase only a bit and the sales are too high. I wish I could understand those numbers and create a better mod to play. I can't stand US sales above 700k per week. Thank you.
                    The sales formula is a bit complicated to explain in short time but you can think of them as multipliers. If you want to cause slight increases, try increasing the modifiers by increments of 0.10, so 1, 1.10, 1.20, etc.
                    [email protected]

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by antuan View Post

                      The sales formula is a bit complicated to explain in short time but you can think of them as multipliers. If you want to cause slight increases, try increasing the modifiers by increments of 0.10, so 1, 1.10, 1.20, etc.
                      Actually I'd love to understand the formula and how it works. I've been a huge fan of your game's reality in relation to sales and being able to see how everything is done probably will make the modifiers thing easier to me. Me & my friends are working really hard to find the more realistic numbers.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Has anyone else had trouble with the 'allow releases in all territories' feature? I've enjoyed playing as a small label who only releases internationally with digital sales --- but quite often when the 'allow releases in all territories' feature is selected at the start of the game, I'm still restricted to releases in whichever is my label's 'base' country

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by leumas View Post
                          Has anyone else had trouble with the 'allow releases in all territories' feature? I've enjoyed playing as a small label who only releases internationally with digital sales --- but quite often when the 'allow releases in all territories' feature is selected at the start of the game, I'm still restricted to releases in whichever is my label's 'base' country
                          Could be a bug. Can someone else confirm?
                          [email protected]

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by leumas View Post
                            Has anyone else had trouble with the 'allow releases in all territories' feature? I've enjoyed playing as a small label who only releases internationally with digital sales --- but quite often when the 'allow releases in all territories' feature is selected at the start of the game, I'm still restricted to releases in whichever is my label's 'base' country
                            Nope, I don't have this.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X