• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 1.36 Discussion Thread

1.36 Files

Free Demo (Version 1.36)
    Full Version (Latest 1.36)
    WS Full Version (Latest 1.36) (Download this link if purchased from Wolverine Studios)

Patch (Latest 1.36)
    WS Patch (Latest 1.36) (Download this link if purchased from Wolverine Studios)

*Copy data files into Files folder.

+ Increased physical units AI orders (ShortyLuke)
    # reputation not increasing after festival appearance (ShortyLuke)

# concurrent currently idle / recording studio views (YoungLondon)
    # option to drop bands after solo option (MusicManagers)
    # best selling artists display error after solo option (
    MusicManagers)
    # creative control display errors when recording album (YoungLondon)
    # Shows not showing up after using ' in tour name (HarryB95)

# errorx75 appearing on development offers song titles (Monky_2405)
    + warning dialog on the following invalid characters in fields colons: semi-colons; and commas,
    + changed Date in default data to 1/3/2013
    # fixed release date bug on AI releases which detracted from first week sales
    # fixed touring bug in default data, which caused labels to not make money from tours
    #? Singles being released by other artists (I believe this was caused by a retirement bug with artists who retired while having releases on the chart. After starting a new game in 1.36, one should not encounter this issue, if you encounter issue from old save pre-1.36, send and I'll fix.)
    antuan@codeforjustice.com

Hey Antuan, is there any chance you'll be making a Mac version just like you did with MWR1?

I recently updated to Mac from Windows and would LOVE to play MWR2 and since there's barely any great games for Mac I feel like MWR2 would really stand out
    Last edited by jvinp; 07-12-2015, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jvinp View Post
      Hey Antuan, is there any chance you'll be making a Mac version just like you did with MWR1?

I recently updated to Mac from Windows and would LOVE to play MWR2 and since there's barely any great games for Mac I feel like MWR2 would really stand out
      You're in luck, I just had a breakthrough on the licensing issue that stopped me from releasing it on Mac. I will release it on Wednesday. Unfortunately, because of the licensing, customers will have to purchase windows and mac versions separately.

Comment

I've been playing MWR2 on Mac for over a year using the Wine software without any problems

Comment

You can also use VMWare Fusion. I will release the game on Mac for those who would rather play on the normal OS.

Comment

- I'm getting declined contract negotiation meeting notices in my inbox from random artists that I never requested to meet with.

- album tracks appear out of order when finalizing a tracklist.

- upcoming albums and singles appear to have 100% popularity/hype in all regions before the release even if the artist is only well-known in one region, and this also happened right after I finalized the tracklist, so I hadn't scheduled any promotion for it yet either.
            Last edited by MusicManagers; 07-12-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MusicManagers View Post
              - I'm getting declined contract negotiation meeting notices in my inbox from random artists that I never requested to meet with.

- album tracks appear out of order when finalizing a tracklist.

- upcoming albums and singles appear to have 100% popularity/hype in all regions before the release even if the artist is only well-known in one region, and this also happened right after I finalized the tracklist, so I hadn't scheduled any promotion for it yet either.
              Hey, sent you an email. Could you help me pinpoint the notification bug?

Comment

The download for the 1.36 ws patch still shows 1.35

Comment

Originally posted by trife06 View Post
                  The download for the 1.36 ws patch still shows 1.35
                  When you open the game, is it 1.35 or 1.36?

Comment

Originally posted by jvinp View Post

I'm going to have to put a hold on the Mac release unfortunately. I'll need to update certain database drivers, which costs money. I'm not willing to shell out the funds unless I know there is demand for the game on the Mac. Are there any others interested?

Comment

1.35 when i open the game

Comment

Originally posted by trife06 View Post
                        1.35 when i open the game
                        Same here!!

Comment

Ok, I will reupload in a bit.

Comment

I didn't know about Wine. I remember using it on Linux but didn't know they had a Mac version. I'll definitely try that! Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                            X