No announcement yet.

Bruno Fernando - a Brazilian star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During 2032, Bruno Fernando produced his eight studio album with The Flamming Lips. They wrote together 16 songs. One of them, "Space Trip", produced by DJ Mustard, was released as single on January 8, 2033. It would peak inside the top 10 of all regions, including the United States, at #2. He soon announced the album Vol. 1 for January 24. He would promote the project throught performances in many awards, like the World Music Awards in January , the Grammy Awards ceremony and the Brit Awards in February. The album received positive reviews from the critics and debuted in #2 in Billboard 200, selling 185,000 copies. It was number one in Asia, Europe, United Kingdom, Latin America and Canada. Worldwide, it sold 414,000 copies.

The second single, "Erase the Memories", produced by Mirwais Ahmadzai and written by Greg Kurstin, was released in April. It peaked at #3 in the United States and atop of the chart in Europe like the previous single. "Milky Way" featuring Miley Cyrus was released as the third single in July. It was written by Jimmy Harry and produced by Ahmadzai. Fernando performed it at the MTV Video Music Awards and it was number one in the United Kingdom. The fourth single, "When It Rains", was released in October. In November, the album won a American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock album.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vol 1.png
Views:	2
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	1319
    Last edited by brunofernando; 10-02-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Really nice work you've done here!

Comment

Originally posted by Setzer View Post
        Really nice work you've done here!
        Thank you so much! Glad to see someone is enjoying it!
        I've been sloppy and didn't post the covers and tracklist from the more recent albums, but I'll fix it soon

Comment

Bruno Fernando announced the Vol. 2 album to be released on January 24, one year after the previous album. The first single, "Dedicated" was released on the same day. The song was produced by AraabMusik and written by Fernando. The album peaked at #3 in the United States with 179,000 copies sold. Worldwide, it sold 351,000 in its first week. In the same month, he was nominated to the Grammy Awards for "Erase the Memory" (Best Pop Solo Performance and Record of the Year) and Vol. 1 (Best Pop Vocal Album).

After weeks climbing on the chart, "When It Rains", the last single from Vol. 1, peaked atop of the Billboard Hot 100. He announced the Sweat & Tears Tour in March. The first show would be in New Zealand on May, with other 13 concerts following in Oceania and Asia, and then, in June, in Europe and United Kingdom.

"Dedicated" was Fernando's eleventh number one single in the United States. The second single was "Legacy", which peaked at #2 in the United States and the third was "Gunpowder", which sold more than 600,000 copies in its first week, worldwide. He performed a medley of the two last singles at MTV Europe Music Awards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_119.png
Views:	2
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	1321
          Last edited by brunofernando; 10-18-2015, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Bruno Fernando officially completed 20 years of career in 2035 and announced at the Grammy Awards, where he performed "Gunpowder", his first Las Vegas residency show called Legacy. The show will begin on December 21, 2035 with 50 dates in 2035-2036 and additional 50 dates in 2037. The residency will take place at the Axis at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, Nevada, with average ticket price $150.

To promote the residency show and celebrate his career anniversary, Fernando will release a follow-up of his 2015 - 2025 greatest hits album and a couple of new songs through the year.

He officially announced the 2025 - 2035 album for December 02, 2035, ten years after Fernando's first greatest hits. The singer also performed in many TV shows in America to promote the album and the residency show. In those gigs, he performed "Dedicated" and "Manslaughter". The album sold 714,000 copies in its first week and peaked at #4 in the United States with 295,000 copies sold.

The first Legacy concert was sold out.
            Last edited by brunofernando; 10-18-2015, 05:45 PM.

Comment

The concerts continued through 2036. The singer released "You Make Me High", a new song that he performs in the concert, as a single in March, 2036. The song is produced by Jack Ü (Skrillex and Diplo). Fernando went to United Kingdom to promote the song while he was on hiatus at his residency show. For further promotion of the single and the residency, Fernando performed at the Billboard Music Awards and the single peaked at #5 in the United States.

In December 23, Bruno Fernando released the EP Restricted Access, featuring six new songs recorded during sessions in 2034. The first single released from the EP was "Step It Up", produced by M.I.A..
              Last edited by brunofernando; 10-23-2015, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Restricted Access debuted at #3 worldwide selling more than 500,000 copies. "Step It Up" was number one in Latin America and Asia, while peaking inside the top 10 in Europe, United Kingdom and Oceania. It would end up peaking #5 in the United States.

In December, 2036, 50 new dates for the Legacy residency show were announced from February to December, 2037. In interview to Good Morning America in January, Bruno Fernando confirmed that these would the the last fifty shows from the residency and that the new shows would include some songs from the Restricted Access EP. The singer also told that he was working on a new album, his tenth, to be released in 2038, four years after his last studio effort.

Comment

After the end of his residency show in Las Vegas, Bruno Fernando announced his new single "James Dean", the lead single from this upcoming tenth studio album. The release was schedule to February 1. The song was produced by Disclosure and written by Ryan Tedder. The music video was directed by the Canadian filmmaker Xavier Dolan. The single was performed at the Grammy Awards ceremony and at the BRIT Awards. It debuted at #1 in every chart, selling more than 800,000 copies worldwide.

"Immigrate" was the second single and was released in May. Fernando performed it at the Billboard Music Awards and it debuted at #3 in the United States, while "James Dean" was still in #4. It was #1 in the United Kingdom. The third single was "I.D." featuring Britney Spears. The duo performed the song for the first time at the MTV Video Music Awards. The song debuted at #15 in the United States and #1 in the United Kingdom. It would later peak at #1 in the United States, making Bruno Fernando the artist with most number one singles in the US (13). He also performed the song at the MTV Europe Music Awards and ARIA Awards. In October, Fernando announced the album title, Signature, and its cover. The release date was announced for November 16, 2038.

The album debuted with 1.6 million copies worldwide and at nuimber one in every chart. In the United States, it sold 700.135 copies and was his first number one album in the country in eight years. He announced the Identity World Tour in December. The tour will begin at the United Kingdom in February 2039 and follow with 85 concerts in Europe, Asia, Oceania and Latin America until July.
                  Last edited by brunofernando; 11-04-2015, 10:34 PM.

Comment

The fourth single was "Heartplayer", released on February 2.
                    "Heartplayer" was succesfull worldwide, peaking at #2 in Europe, #11 in United Kingdom and #3 in the USA. That month, Bruno was nominated for three Grammy Awards and won Best Pop Solo Performance for "James Dean". He would later perform the song at the Billboard Music Awards.

After underperforming in the United Kingdom due the high prices of the tickets, Bruno Fernando cancelled all the other concerts in the tour and promised to reschedule them. The dates for the North American leg, that weren't announced before the cancellation, were finally announced in March with 30 concerts in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Costa Rica.

In July, "Signature" was released as the fifth single in Latin America, Europe, Oceania and Asia while "Short Life" was released as single instead in US, UK and Canada. Both songs inicially underperformed in the charts. He would later perform "Short Life" at the MTV Video Music Awards. "Short Life" finally peaked at #3 in Canada, #5 in United Kingdom and #9 in the United States.

Bruno Fernando announced 5 concerts in Australia in September.
                    Last edited by brunofernando; 11-06-2015, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Woohoo!! Brazil rocks this game!!
                      Great story D

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Mikhailov View Post
                        Woohoo!! Brazil rocks this game!!
                        Great story D
                        Thank you so much!

Comment

Hi guys! Bruno released a new album in Spanish but now I don't really have time to play (and the game is too slow, I've been playing for almost 30 years in the game).
                          I'm probably retiring him soon! Thank you for the support!

I was thinking about starting a new game in 2016. Would you like to see a new Bruno, a new artist made by me or a real artist? (I love playing with Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Vanessa Williams, Britney, Christina Aguilera... any artist with a large career). I would love to know what you think!

Comment

are you going to create a dynasty in MWE? (I loved reading this)

Comment

• brunofernando
                              brunofernando commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you! I could, but I'm still getting some bugs and annoying things on my save. When I get it all solved, I may try do this again
                              Thank you, really!

• grumpily14
                              grumpily14 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              How'd you make the iTunes banner things?

• brunofernando
                              brunofernando commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I created 1 second and something of mp3 file for each track, named it after my songs in the game, put on a cover and then included it on my iTunes library.
                          Working...
                          X