CEO Goals are unrealistic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEO Goals are unrealistic

So it appears you can only start a game with CEO goals turned on. But with goals to have a #1 Album or #1 Single or get to 50% popularity in a country, with a new band/new label; there is no way to achieve that. I've even hired a staff member and assigned to oversee my one band...not even close.

Speaking of staff member, I spet two weeks looking for talent. Selected four players and formed the band. Immediately assigned the staff member to them. They had an album out two weeks later. How the heck do they do that? They have 18 songs...I can't get 15 songs written in less than 3 months on Standard (I guess they could go Blitzkrieg).

Originally posted by RaginCajun77346 View Post
    So it appears you can only start a game with CEO goals turned on. But with goals to have a #1 Album or #1 Single or get to 50% popularity in a country, with a new band/new label; there is no way to achieve that. I've even hired a staff member and assigned to oversee my one band...not even close.

Speaking of staff member, I spet two weeks looking for talent. Selected four players and formed the band. Immediately assigned the staff member to them. They had an album out two weeks later. How the heck do they do that? They have 18 songs...I can't get 15 songs written in less than 3 months on Standard (I guess they could go Blitzkrieg).
    You can turn them off after starting. What you need to do is go into your options, turn them off, click update settings, then sim a week and they should be turned off.

Comment

Not working, keep getting Goals

Comment

Sorry, I had the steps wrong. If you go into Options once you load your game, you'll see the checkbox is unchecked. Check it, then click update. Click it again, so it's unchecked, then click Update again. Now sim a week and they'll be turned off.

Also, if you clicked the "Star as Manager" button when creating your save, then you'll be unable to turn off the goals.

Comment

Working...
        X