X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MWE v1.16

Changelog:
    -Fixed the pop-up screens where clicking an X closes out of the game (If we missed any of these, please let us know!!)
    -Sales/Chart info updates two weeks after the single/album's release
    -Releasing an album from a retired artist no longer counts as an option
    -Creating side project/solo projects from retired artists no longer causes the new project to be retired
    -The "Approach" button is replaced with "Buy Catalogue" for retired artists
    -Retired artists now stop receiving festival and award performance invites
    -When running a Global label, the "Size" of your label on the Size screen no longer erroneously shows "International" as your next size
    -Greyed out the buttons for already retired artist disabled features (like booking a tour, recording an album) that were displaying the incorrect graphic before

Notes:
    -There's now individual builds for those with and without FM (and patches to go along with them). The only differences is that the base game update/installer will not prompt you for an FM key, and thus doesn't have any of the FM features unlocked. This update happened because of the Steam update, which received the 1.16 base game update linked below. We're still trying to figure out how Steam key implementation works and will have more info on our progress on that later on. For now, Steam users will be able to play with the latest bug fixes.
    -There's a couple bugs we weren't able to replicate on our end (like the pDevelopment crashes), so those bugs might persist in this version. Because of this, if you encounter any bug, make sure you backup the save this bug is in and please send it to us! These saves help us squash the bugs, and without them, it's difficult to replicate and find their source.
    -The bug with music video views resetting every 256 weeks is a bug caused from the database software, which we're unable to fix. We're currently working on a workaround for this, though we can't guarantee we'll find one.
    -Re: The Flops - We're going to hold off on touching the chart code until we implement some form of Seasonal Trends that should help replicate the old MWR2 charting behavior (our goal is to get this into the next larger bugfix update).
    -The request to include remix and promo singles requires some reworking of the award code and will be done in a future update.

Downloads:
    Base Game Full Installer
    FM Full Installer
    Base Game 1.16 Patch
    FM 1.16 Patch

why the bar to choose how many tickets we want available for the shows has been removed?

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post
      why the bar to choose how many tickets we want available for the shows has been removed?
      It's there for me. Did you install/patch using the patch/installer labeled FM?

Comment

the bar to choose how many tickets we want available for the shows continues with a bug for me ... it does not slip, just skips for equal values :/

Comment

YoungLondon antuan Love the update!

Was wondering if you guys have any extra character photos? If so, I’d like to use them for acts who currently don’t have a photo in game. I saw some pics from the game trailer that were never implemented. Was wondering if it’s possible for them to be used.🙏

Comment

Originally posted by jaleeljohnson105 View Post
            YoungLondon antuan Love the update!

Was wondering if you guys have any extra character photos? If so, I’d like to use them for acts who currently don’t have a photo in game. I saw some pics from the game trailer that were never implemented. Was wondering if it’s possible for them to be used.🙏
            We have some, a fair amount of them being more fantastical than realistic. I'll get in touch with Antuan and see if he'd be ok with us releasing them.

Originally posted by Felipe Nunes View Post
            the bar to choose how many tickets we want available for the shows continues with a bug for me ... it does not slip, just skips for equal values :/
            This is still on the buglist, it just had a lower priority and is a trickier fix than what's been fixed in this patch. We'll get to it in the next patch.
            Last edited by YoungLondon; 11-22-2018, 12:03 AM.

Comment

-Sales/Chart info updates two weeks after the single/album's release

How does this work
              I have moved the files over to the folder, (did not do a full reinstall) and played an old game
              I cannot see these info updates

Comment

Originally posted by YoungLondon View Post

We have some, a fair amount of them being more fantastical than realistic. I'll get in touch with Antuan and see if he'd be ok with us releasing them.
                Please do. I’m fine with them being fantastical. I love the pictures concept in general, adds more realism and would love to use them. I really hope antuan is okay with this.

Other things I’ve noticed:

*Acts in the MWverse do not use media (maybe this can be fixed?)
                *New acts aren’t generated yearly like past MW games.

Comment

How do I saved and email files I keep getting the pdevelopment error

Comment

Can I continue my saved game with this patch or do I have to start a new game?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwiz94 View Post
                      How do I saved and email files I keep getting the pdevelopment error
                      I PM'ed you

Originally posted by TheRyanLee View Post
                      Can I continue my saved game with this patch or do I have to start a new game?
                      You should be able to continue with your save just fine.

Comment

Still getting pdevelopment error. I can never play past a year or two :/

Comment

Working...
                        X