Small Update - Version 1.12x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Update - Version 1.12x

I just posted a small update (1.12x) in the beta section of the game. The update fixes the sales/stream bug caused by songs created in the game editor. New songs created should now work. If you want to fix existing songs in the database, you need to select the database in the dropdown in the editor window.

Unfortunately, this update and any future updates won’t work with the FM DLC, because I lost the source code for the latest version of the game (1.17). As you can see, I’m starting from the version 1.12 and building back up from that.

You can access the beta by right-clicking the game in your library and selecting properties
    [email protected]

Originally posted by antuan View Post
    I just posted a small update (1.12x) in the beta section of the game. The update fixes the sales/stream bug caused by songs created in the game editor. New songs created should now work. If you want to fix existing songs in the database, you need to select the database in the dropdown in the editor window.

Unfortunately, this update and any future updates won’t work with the FM DLC, because I lost the source code for the latest version of the game (1.17). As you can see, I’m starting from the version 1.12 and building back up from that.

You can access the beta by right-clicking the game in your library and selecting properties
    Any update for the Rockstar version?

Comment

so cool!! Is there any chance of continuing to receive updates?

Comment

Originally posted by trulyromance View Post
        so cool!! Is there any chance of continuing to receive updates?
        Yes, there's a good chance. I'm inspired that people still care about it. I would like to rebuild what was lost and continue to improve the game. Losing the source code really killed my motivation, but I think I'm finally over it.
        [email protected]

Comment

glad to hear you will update MWE, antuan! thank you so much.

where can I find the link? I tried to search myself but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Comment

Yes, there's a good chance. I'm inspired that people still care about it. I would like to rebuild what was lost and continue to improve the game. Losing the source code really killed my motivation, but I think I'm finally over it.
            yes, there are a lot of people who still care about the game. thanks for continuing this wonderful game.

Comment

there are many who love and play this game directly, like me, I am one with more than 2 thousand hours and very happy that news can come to it.

Comment

Wow! Can't wait to download the beta, and extremely excited for the future updates! 💖

Comment

Originally posted by luquinhas View Post
                  glad to hear you will update MWE, antuan! thank you so much.

where can I find the link? I tried to search myself but I couldn't find it anywhere.
                  You can access the game in your Steam Library by right-clicking the game and selecting properties. You should see an option for Betas.
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by rebex View Post
                    there are many who love and play this game directly, like me, I am one with more than 2 thousand hours and very happy that news can come to it.
                    this is literally my fav game ever

Comment

You can access the game in your Steam Library by right-clicking the game and selecting properties. You should see an option for Betas.
                      Hello! for me to be able to access the beta, it says you need a code. this is normal?

Comment

Originally posted by hyeculture View Post

Hello! for me to be able to access the beta, it says you need a code. this is normal?
                        Above where it's asking for a code should be a dropdown menu. Choose "v112x - Version 1.12x" from that menu and Steam should queue up the download for this version.

Comment

Working...
                        X